MCQs about R Language
The R language is a free and open-source language developed by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman in 1991 at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. The R Language is used for statistical computing and graphics to clean, analyze, and graph your data.
MCQs R Language History and Basics Online Quiz
- In which year the R-Core Team was formed?
- The public version of R released in 2000 was
- R Runs on the operating system
- The primary source code copyright for R is held by the
- R is published under the General Public License version.
- The “base” R system can be downloaded from
- The following packages are not contained in the “base” R system.
- One limitation of R is that its functionality is based on __________.
- The wrong statement from the following is:
- R functionality is divided into a number of
- The primary R system is available from the ________.
- Which package contains the most fundamental functions to run R?
- Which of the following is the wrong statement:
- Which of the following is a “base” package for the R language?
- Which of the following is a recommended package in R
- What is the output of getOption(“defaultPackages”) in R Studio?
- Advanced users of R can write ___________ code to manipulate R objects directly
- Which of the following is used for Statistical analysis in the R language?
- Which of the following are examples of variable names that can be used in R?
- Which of the following are best practices for creating data frames?