I am Muhammad Imdad Ullah. In 2017, I earned my Ph.D. degree in Statistics from Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan, Pakistan. The main concentration of my work in Ph.D. was detection and collinearity and its remedy using some biased regression techniques such as ridge regression and Liu regression. I proposed two collinearity diagnostic in my Ph.D. work and also developed three R packages that are available on CRAN. The packages are mctest, lmridge, and liureg. I also have three publications related to these packages in The R Journal.
I am also teaching applied Statistics and Mathematics as visiting lecturer in different departments of the University.
Following are the subject taught by me.
- Statistical Packages (SPSS and Minitab)
- Design of experiment (Practical)
- Business Statistics (I & II)
- Business Mathematics
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Probability and Probability distributions (Practical)
- Advanced Statistics (Sociology, Psychology)
- Quantitative Methods using SPSS
- Quantitative Techniques
- Imdad, M. U., Aslam, M., and Altaf, S. (2018). lmridge: A comprehensive R Package for Ridge Regression. The R Journal, 10(2), 326-346.
- Imdadullah, M., Aslam, M., and Altaf, S. (2017). liureg: A Comprehensive R Package for the Liu Estimation of Linear Regression Model with Collinear Regressors. The R Journal, 9(2), 232-247.
- Imdadullah, M., Aslam, M., and Altaf, S. (2016). mctest: An R Package for Detection of collinearity among regressors. The R Journal, 8(2), 499-509.
For further list of publications visit: itfeature.com
- Qureshi, M. A., Imdadullah, M., & Ramzan, M. (2011). Impact of Ownership on Performance and Capital Structure Decisions. LUISS Guido Carli University, Rome, Italy.
- Hina A. H., Maryam H., Imdadullah M. and Malhotra M. (2012). Role of Hopelessness and Meaning in Life among Adults. Createspace Independent Publishing platform. ISBN 978-1479187287.